Memorial Middle School offers many interscholastic sports opportunities each season.
Cross-Country - 6th, 7th & 8th
Boy's and Girl's Soccer - 7th & 8th
Field Hockey - 7th & 8th
Tennis - 7th & 8th
Boy's and Girl's Basketball - 7th & 8th
Indoor Track - 6th, 7th & 8th
Swimming - 6th, 7th & 8th
Boys and Girls LaCrosse - 7th & 8th^
Baseball - 7th & 8th^
Softball - 7th & 8th^
Outdoor Track - 6th, 7th & 8th
Ultimate Frisbee - 6th, 7th & 8th*
* Community-Based Team ^Combined with Mahoney
Sports Team Eligibility
Please visit the student handbook to learn more about South Portland School Department's eligibility policy.
Sign Up for Sports Schedule Alerts
Want to sign up for text alerts about your child's sports team? Visit the South Portland Middle School Athletics Schedules Page for directions and more information.
Athletic Forms and Registration
Before participating in sports, electronic forms must be submitted using the RSchool Today portal.
Even if your child is on the fence about playing a sport, or doesn't plan to participate in a sport until the spring, we recommend d that you complete the paperwork before school starts in the fall.
- Follow THIS link to Rschool Today and click on the middle school icon You will create an account for your family and will need your student's ID number and insurance information
- Your student's ID number is his/her/their Jumprope password. You can also find this number on your student's ID card, by picking up your student's schedule at Memorial's Open House, or by calling the Memorial front office at 207.773.5629
- All student-athletes must have proof of a current physical examination on file with the athletic office (within the last two years from the start of the season). If you have a copy you can upload the document to your Rschool account or fax it to 767-7713.
- Registration for sports needs to be completed by September, 11th 2021
If you have any questions about fall sports, please contact the athletic office at (207) 767-7705 or via email at Cloutisa@spsdme.org or email@example.com. For Memorial specific information, please email Aleah Starr at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Athletic Department Liaison