The State of the Schools report and Action Plans for each school is available below.
- Board of Education
- Board Meetings
- Policy Book
- Secondary Schools Facilities Committee
- SPHS Building Committee
- Task Forces
Welcome to the SPSD website. We hope you find our website provides you the information you need to be informed about our eight schools and our district. We welcome your feedback and suggestions.
Our district mission, "Enriching Lives Through Quality Learning For All," is the cornerstone of all of our work. To access our Comprehensive Education Plan which outlines our District Goals and ongoing school improvement work, please follow the links.
An important component of our district focus continues to be our facilities. Thanks to a supportive community, all five of our district's elementary schools provide students with equitable learning spaces throughout the district. A School Board appointed Secondary School Facilities Committee has been working for six years to study and plan for renovation or reconstruction of our middle school. Middle School plans are being developed through the State Department of Education's Priority School application process.
As a school department we are proud of our progress toward improving student achievement and value our community partnerships toward supporting the youth of South Portland. Please explore our district and school website for more information.
2014-15 calendar year overview http://tinyurl.com/pvmap6r
March 14, 2016 - 7:00pm
March 22, 2016 - 7:00pm
March 24, 2016 - 7:00pm
March 29, 2016 - 7:00pm
March 31, 2016 - 7:00pm
April 11, 2016 - 7:00pm
May 9, 2016 - 7:00pm
June 13, 2016 - 7:00pm
- 1 of 2
- Spare School Bus Driver
- Spare Bus Attendant(s)
- Substitute Nurses - District wide
- Lunch Aide - Brown, Small and Skillin Elementary Schools
- Lunch Aide - Skillin Elementary School
- Long Term Substitute - Academically Gifted Math Teacher
- Long Term Substitute - Math Teacher
- Ed Tech III - Behavior Program (Memorial Middle School) - remainder of the 2015-2016 School Year
- Long Term Substitute - Small Elementary (remainder of the 15-16 School Year)
7th Grade Softball Assistant Coach
- 1 of 2