South Portland Schools is seeking an educational leader who has skills and knowledge to assist in the oversight of all special education services. A suitable candidate must have strong interpersonal and communication skills as well as the ability to work with and lead dynamic teams.
• 035 or 030 certification or the ability to obtain
• Experience working with students with disabilities
• Strong knowledge of students with learning disabilities preferred
• Strong knowledge of students with behavioral challenges
• A solid understanding of special education law preferred
Please submit all application materials via School Spring (www.schoolspring.com)
The South Portland School Department is an equal opportunity employer.