- Board of Education
- Board Meetings
- Policy Book
- Secondary Schools Facilities Committee
- SPHS Building Committee
- Task Forces
JL Student Gifts
Teachers and/or staff members shall not give presents, gifts or articles of value to students in school.
For those who wish to express their appreciation and affection for their students, the following examples are acceptable:
1. Personal notes
2. Telephone calls to the home
3. Non-material recognition of birthdays, such as bulletin board notices, singing of songs, etc., Birthday parties are not acceptable forms of recognition.
Special holidays may be recognized and celebrated by classes, as part of the accepted curriculum, through their participation in appropriate exercises utilizing special decorations and student creations from materials purchased by the school.
The exchange of gifts and other materials between students is to be discouraged.
Revised: May 12, 1975
Revised: September 2002
Revised: October 16, 2002
- November 2013 Photos
- SPHS 2013 Construction Update photos - September
- SPHS 2012 Construction Update photos - August 2013
- SPHS 2013 Construction Update photos - March
- SPHS 2013 Construction Update photos - June
- SPHS 2013 Construction Update photos - May
- SPHS 2013 Construction Update photos - April
- SPHS 2012 Construction Update photos - January / February 2013
- SPHS 2012 Construction Update - January / February 2013
- SPHS 2012 Construction Update photos - December 2012