- Board of Education
- Board Meetings
- Inauguration Speech
- Policy Book
- Secondary Schools Facilities Committee
- SPHS Building Committee
- Task Forces
Green Building Design
How does the school follow Green Design Principles? Why is this important?
The new school will be more energy-efficient than any other building in the school district, and will follow the Maine High Performance Schools standards.
An energy management system will control the artificial lighting and mechanical systems. The system will automatically shut off areas that are not in use, saving significant energy costs
The building is zoned so that extensive community use can happen in the gym, cafeteria, library, and auditorium while the rest of the school is powered down.
All lighting, motor, and other electrical devices will be extremely energy-efficient.
- SPHS 2012 Construction Update photos - January / February 2013
- SPHS 2012 Construction Update - January / February 2013
- SPHS 2012 Construction Update photos - December 2012
- SPHS 2012 Construction Update - December 2012
- SPHS 2012 Construction Update photos - October 25, 2012
- SPHS Construction Update - October 25, 2012
- SPHS Construction Update
- SPHS 2012 Construction Update photos
- August 27th - Construction Update
- August 16th Construction Update