Progress is continuing on the High School Construction Project.
* Blasting is completed and pile driving should be completed as of August 20th.
* The first coat of paving has been put on the parking lot near Martin Field. Curbing and the surface coat will be in place by the end of the week of Aug. 20th. Striping will be completed before students return on September 4th.
* Field Lighting, the Score Board and irrigation system will back on line the week of August 27th. The Quarterback Club- water and sewer lines are being reconnected to be ready for the upcoming Football season.
* The first 12,000 sq. ft. concrete slab will be poured on Friday, August 17th.
* Masonry reinforcement on the back of Beal Gym is being completed and reconstruction and painting of the back wall will be completed before school starts.
* The sewer hook-up for the Auditorium is to be completed the week of August 20th.
* Emergency egress has been established with the fire department and alternative evacuation paths are in place.
*Abatement work is completed and the custodians are working to finalize cleaning of the building for the beginning of school.
The next Building Committee meeting is scheduled for August 23rd, 6:30-8:30 pm in the Library.